- Sq. Ft.
275 Yonge Street was granted Toronto’s first ever deed in the 1790’s, and when reconfigured in 2008 into a 3 Brewers restaurant, it revealed a treasure trove of history beneath the building. A 6-month excavation collaboration between the city, Rumpf, and Archaeological Research Associates, found an old supporting wall and over 17,000 artifacts from as far back as 200 years ago. The worn facade was restored, the interior expanded, and 3 Brewers installed some of the artifacts in their lobby.
Owned by Prime Properties.
Managed by Keystone Building Management.